Migrate to the Cloud
WE ARE FOCUSED ON MICROSOFT CLOUD
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services – including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics and intelligence – over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources and economies of scale. Typically, you only pay for cloud services you use, helping you lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently and scale as your business needs change.
In the time of pandemic, cloud migration has become an essential part of running a business. Since going out has become a restricted so as to prevent the spread of the virus, people are obliged to stay at their homes, to the point that they are encourage to continue working from homes. With that, cloud migration has been implemented by TechExpress
An organization that migrates to the cloud can expect to see several benefits as below:
- Accessibility. Have access to the latest data, systems and applications from any computer or device, anywhere in the world, any time of the day or night is the promise of cloud computing. You no longer have to be limited by disparate client server environments.
- Cost Savings. One of the major benefits of cloud computing is that you can eliminate unnecessary capital expenditures and budget-destroying hardware refreshes.
- Resiliency. Redundant systems in the cloud help create enterprise-wide availability, which is a tremendous benefit to venture capital, private equity, brokerage and investment firms who rely on 100% uptime for system and email access.
- Scalability. Take advantage of an affordable way to scale your IT operations as your organization grows or shrinks and your technology needs change.
- Cloud Security. Centralized data storage with robust authentication and access controls provides a higher level of protection for sensitive data such as customer information. Plus standardization is a major benefit of cloud computing. Cloud security is the key to cloud compliance.